03/04/2009

Last day at my office job

Today was my last day at my "office job" that I did for 6 months. I'm extremely happy I can now focus on my freelance design and promotion of the board game.

And like always, when you focus on something very hard, a lot of opportunities come at the same time... Tomorrow, the first day after the last day of my office job, I immediately have a demonstration of Day & Night for the visitors of the American Book Center in Amsterdam. A great bookstore in the center of Amsterdam.

When I walked from my job to the train station to go home I was positively surprised to see a promotional poster on the door of the ABC. Also two Day & Night games were behind the front window.

Also, the 13th we will promote and sell Day & Night at Zuiderspel, a game fair in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Illustrator Eerin Vink will even lifepaint!

I will blog tomorrow about the demonstration at the ABC!

No comments: